We’re Hiring A Marketing Lead
We’re Hiring a Marketer!
Marketing Lead £23,000-£25,000pa with a 12 month fast-track development plan to the Marketing Manager role
This is a rare opportunity for a life science graduate with commercial career aspirations to join us and to directly contribute to the success of one of the most exciting enterprises in the North East of England.
Founded by a small team of experts in the science of anti-ageing, Nuchido successfully launched its first product at the end of 2019 and, with an exciting pipeline on the horizon, we are now looking for an excellent project manager to lead the implementation of our marketing strategy.
As an academic background in science is essential, the role includes a marketing training programme to upskill the successful candidate. Furthermore, with a 12-month career development plan to the Marketing Manager role, this is a unique opportunity for a life scientist to start or accelerate their commercial career.
Essential to the role:
- Energy and drive to join our high-paced, ambitious team
- Excellent project management skills and a passion for organising multiple activities and achieving deadlines
- A proactive and collaborative approach to achieving the company’s marketing objectives
- The confidence and emotional intelligence to engage with customers and represent the company
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a Life Science as the company and products are founded on the latest scientific research in the field of anti-ageing
This is a full time, office-based role with a requirement to travel to national and international conferences and events.
Please note the Nuchido head office is located in the beautiful setting of Dissington Hall Enterprise Hub, Dalton, Northumberland. This is a 20-minute drive north west of Newcastle so having your own transport is essential.
Advantageous for the role:
- Knowledge or an academic background from within the field of physiology/ human biology with an interest in healthspan and anti-ageing
- Previous work experience in life sciences, healthcare or in the field of anti-ageing
- Experience of adding content to a Shopify e-commerce website and platform or similar content management system
- Examples of creating content for a company or University website
- Experience of proactively building an audience using social media platforms
- Completion of a marketing course, module or qualification
Please note that a science background and skills described in the Essential section are more important than marketing experience as the successful candidate will receive training and mentoring from a marketing strategy consultant.
With support and direction from the training and mentoring provided by Nuchido and an external marketing consultant, you will be the member of the team responsible for driving the implementation of the Inbound Marketing strategy and, ultimately, for establishing the company’s future market engagement plans.
This is a role that requires tactical execution of the plan along with the ability to develop a longer term, strategic marketing capability. Whilst Nuchido will provide the relevant training for this, a proactive approach to your professional development will be critical.
Implementation of the Inbound Marketing Plan
- Ensure content is created by the team and published according to the Inbound marketing strategy
- Contribute to the creation of content through carrying out interviews with experts and undertaking scientific paper reviews
- Upload, update and publish content on the website’s content management system
- Post content and generate engagement on the relevant social media platforms according to the Inbound marketing strategy
- Proactively build a following on the relevant social media platforms
- Lead the creation of high value, downloadable content for clients and potential customers
- Respond to website enquiries and social media posts
- Build and manage the customer database
- Ensure all activities comply with regulatory and GDPR requirements
- Attend conferences and events where required by the leadership team
- Attend all training sessions provided by Nuchido and complete practical work associated with this
- Translate the organisational goals into operational marketing objectives, tactics and metrics
- With the support of a mentor, carry out the market and customer insight analysis essential to the development of any marketing strategy
- Establish evidence-based content marketing plans that will attract specific customer segments to the company website
- Identify and engage stakeholder organisations and influencers within the markets targeted by the company
- Ensure the right data is captured in order to assess the impact of tactics and to adapt accordingly
COMPANY AND BENEFITS:
Founded on the latest scientific research in the field of anti-ageing, Nuchido is one of the most exciting enterprises in the North East of England. Nuchido successfully launched its first product, TIME+, in 2019 and has an exciting pipeline on the horizon. With the sales success to date and additional investment secured, we are ready to scale our activities to realise our ambitions for growth.
The benefits of joining this ambitious team at this stage in the company’s life include:
- A starting salary between £23,000-£25,000
- A 12-month career development plan providing the opportunity for promotion to the Marketing Manager role and a salary of up to £28,000
- An in-house Training and Mentoring programme that will upskill you on the latest best practice in Inbound Marketing
- 25 days holiday and paid bank holidays
- Pension scheme
The opportunity to combine a passion for cutting edge science with a commercial career is a rare one. Furthermore, the company’s investment in training and career development for this role reflects our plans for growth and the extent to which we value each team member.
To join us, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com