We’re Hiring A Partner Relationship Manager
Partner Relationship Manager, Salary c.£35,000 + Bonus (15-20%) + Car Allowance
This is a rare opportunity for a science graduate with sales experience to join one of the most exciting enterprises in the North East of England and directly contribute to the success of the business.
Founded by a team of experts in the science of anti-ageing, Nuchido successfully launched its first product, Nuchido TIME+, at the end of 2019 and, with a tremendous response from clinicians and health practitioners in the market, we are now looking for an experienced sales person to drive the business to business strategy.
Based on the latest evidence in the emerging field of aging, Nuchido TIME+ is a unique combination of ingredients that have been proven to act on the biological pathways associated with slowing the physical signs of aging. As the product and the market are founded on highly technical concepts, an academic background in science, health or nutrition is essential and the role would be ideal for sales professionals with experience in the health, pharmaceutical services or supplement industries.
Essential to the role:
- A bachelor’s, master’s or postgraduate degree in a life science (e.g. biology, biochemistry, pharmacology)
- A track record in achieving annual sales goals and daily customer contact objectives
- Energy and drive to join our high-paced, ambitious team
- Self-leadership and discipline to proactively identify, build and develop a client base
- A passion for influencing other people’s behavior and making things happen
- The confidence and emotional intelligence to engage with customers and represent the company
- Open, objective, and solution-driven communication within the team that enable senior leadership to accurately monitor progress
This is a full time, field-based role with the requirement to manage a client base of clinicians, doctors and health consultants across the US, Europe and the UK from home. These meetings will be carried out via video conference so a reliable internet connection and a professional working space in your home is vital. The role will also be associated with regular in-person meetings with the leadership team at the Nuchido Head Office outside Newcastle.
Attendance at national and international events across the US and Europe and, in some cases, when national guidance allows, face to face meetings will be required. This will involve evening work to accommodate US time zones and occasional weekends to attend conferences.
Working closely with senior leadership including the CEO, CFO and Clinical Partnership Director, you will be the member of the team responsible for driving the implementation of the Business to Business Strategy; achieving defined sales objectives through securing orders and formal reseller agreements with clinics around the world.
We are looking for someone who will thrive off the autonomy of managing the tactical execution of the plan with high numbers of customers. The role will also include the identification of new, longer term opportunities for the business to be proposed to the leadership team. Whilst Nuchido will provide the relevant training for the product and the clinical area in which you will be operating, a proactive approach to self-learning and achieving company goals will be critical.
The client base for which this role will be responsible is an international one including doctors, specialist practitioners, clinic managers and consultants from the worlds of anti-ageing therapeutics, aesthetics, health and wellbeing and sports science.
Execution of the Strategy
Through digital channels and video conferencing:
- Contact the required number of clinics, health professionals and wellbeing consultants a week
- Plan and manage own diary to secure 1:1 meetings with qualified contacts and leads
- Prioritise meetings and workload in line with the Clinical Partnership Strategy
- Follow up website enquiries from clinics, with emails and 1:1 meetings where qualified
- Communicate the messaging strategy in every client meeting in a way that is relevant to their context and adds value to their service
- Secure reseller and affiliate agreements with clinics and health providers
- Manage the reseller and affiliate relationships, ensuring they have the information and material they need to recommend the product to their clients
- Through regular meetings and the use of clinical evidence, develop the advocacy and product usage of clients in line with the clinical partnership strategy
- Deliver external group presentations where necessary
- Utilise materials and assets provided by the marketing team and in a way that is consistent with the strategy
- Use the company’s CRM system and affiliate portal to plan, record and manage contact and relationships with all clients
- Provide content that helps drive the Inbound Marketing strategy when requested
Through working closely with the senior leadership team:
- Help to identify new opportunities and new markets for Nuchido TIME+
- Capture relevant insights from the client base to help inform the B2B and B2C inbound marketing strategies
- Provide insights that help the Chief Financial Officer develop and adapt pricing strategies
- Identify new rising stars in the field with the potential for advocacy development and mobilisation
- Help create initiatives, events and online assets that develop advocacy amongst resellers and affiliates
COMPANY AND BENEFITS:
Founded on the latest scientific research in the field of anti-ageing, Nuchido is one of the most exciting enterprises in the North East of England. Nuchido successfully launched its first product, Nuchido TIME+, in 2019 and has an exciting pipeline on the horizon. With the sales success to date and additional investment secured, we are ready to scale our activities to realise our ambitions for growth.
This is a highly visible role within the organisation and brings the opportunity to work closely with the senior leadership team in shaping the future of the company. Furthermore, with access to cutting edge research, a wealth of evidence and the latest thinking from leading scientists in the field, there is a real opportunity to develop your own expertise and thought leader in this emerging market.
The benefits of joining this ambitious team at this stage in the company’s life include:
- Salary c.£35,000 + Bonus (15-20%) + Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday and paid bank holidays
- Pension scheme
The opportunity to combine a passion for cutting edge science with a commercial career is a rare one. Furthermore, the company’s investment in this important role and the technical training that comes with it reflects our plans for growth and the extent to which we value each team member.
To join us, please send a CV and cover letter to the Clinical Partnership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org